Thursday, December 31, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2016 IS HERE!








2015 has been an amazing year of hills, valleys and value.  I turned the big five-O and as I look back, I might have done some things differently but I have no regrets.

Things, people, places and events happen because they happen all with the intent for growth.  Growing pains can be difficult but deep inside I cherish that growth is for my own good.  When we view growth as an opportunity, the pain somehow, neutralizes.

Happy New Year!  May you and yours experience and recognize God's perpetual Grace, Mercy, Love, Protection and Prosperity!  May you be filled and full with love.  May you have, hold and exude Peace.

This is my prayer for you, me and my loved ones.  I go forward to and through 2016 with a quote that continues to propel and ground me at the same time...


We are not meant to be perfect, we are meant to be WHOLE.~Jane Fonda, Oprah Winfrey's Master Class

I go forth with the intention and integrity to be whole.  I wish the same for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment